Our worthy Mr. Prime Minister, is a mister of other sorts with witty answers and termed as great orator. Yeah but he never showed them to anyone, that has a reason as well trust me, all genius people have a reason behind everything they do, and this man has a reason behind his silence. He never showed the world about these things is because of black magic which probably Mamta Banarjee has warned him about and this is what she is scared for as Red’s and north Korea with ISI wanted to kill her. So in turn if he speaks much he will be affected by the people’s ill-will and will not be able to remain in chair as Prime Minister, as he has been able to from past 2 elections. See the examples of how many people have been able to get re-elected. See our very own A.P.J Abdul kalam. he spoke for so many issues and was sent back. This is India you need to be beware of this Black Magic.
Now since we know about our Prime Minister, which indeed is a very shy sperm, and henceforth we will not be making any comments but questions, we may ask.
Scams they get opened to public in his tenure and this is what i say transparency which he is getting in the govt. he’s being silent but then working for the people, nobody understands this or sees it as a plus point from our Prime Minister. And i also say that let these Scams be opened as public issue license and let people be also benefited with it. Then no one will be cursing the govt. of India. A.Raja will soon become a hero and CBI will start the relaxing at work (or to say relax with freedom as probably they then have no questions to answer about political power playing on them).
So what Anna Hazare has done is right, with creating a state of unrest among these bureaucrats, who are assumed to be running this country, or is it another trick played by the government itself, to play it against them at first then be for them for the rest of the term, for to help start another term.
And now what happened to the scams or scandals, why I am not hearing any new one’s lately. This question arises often and then yesterday I fortunately while trespassing to gate crash a wedding in town for free food got to hear this great conversation from the great close room, it was a heated argument and the heat could be felt outside or was it the temperature that day to be 45 degrees. Whatever.
“It’s not an auspicious day to start the new scam, if started today it will be of less than 150 crores, which we will not be happy for.” Said Mamta Banarjee.
‘OK’ -” then lets ask Sonia Ma’am as to when start it” - replied the Meeky Manmohan Singh.
“Oh you bugger, intervened Pranab Mukherjee, ‘stop asking her for everything, you know guys last time he nearly asked her for to go to washroom’ See me I raised the price of petrol and hell I asked anyone, this is politics man, you see your profit.
‘No’, that I was telling her not asking’ – rebellious Manmohan Singh in the closed room.
I heard some footsteps coming across and thought to rush for the wedding before the food gets over, as this would never end unless Our PM wakes up to become the AM for the country.
- SAHIL KHANNA
( The views expressed by the author are personal no relation to living or dead should be assumed, or else probably it will lead me dead)
- Manmohan Singh, now and then… (abhimanyu007dotcom.wordpress.com)
- PM arrives in Myanmar (assamtribune.com)
- UPA-II at three has lost India’s faith (ibnlive.in.com)
- Team Anna accuses 15 UPA ministers of graft (ibnlive.in.com)
- Team Anna wants Manmohan, Pranab probed (thehindu.com)
- Manmohan to visit Pakistan at “appropriate time”: Indian press (dawn.com)
- India and Myanmar to Boost Economic Ties – PM Manmohan Singh (ibtimes.com)
- Manmohan Singh says govt must ‘do better’ as woes mount (dawn.com)
- Manmohan to visit Pakistan at suitable time (nation.com.pk)
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Begins Myanmar Visit: Trade, Connectivity Tops Agenda (ibtimes.com)
- Anna Hazare says PM is a simple man, team disagrees (ndtv.com)
- Open Page : Can’t our politicians laugh at themselves? (richardrego.wordpress.com)
- PM in Myanmar, India takes a dig at China (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- India courts Myanmar as PM jets in (nation.com.pk)
- Manmohan arrives in Myanmar (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Indian PM meets Myanmar president in historic visit (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Pm Manmohan Singh – Stirred Not Shaken (sahilkhanna.wordpress.com)
- Team Anna seeks independent probe into charges against PM (thehindu.com)
- * India PM Manmohan Singh in historic Burma visit (chindia-alert.org)
- Will PM give up public life soon? (abhimanyu007dotcom.wordpress.com)
- Why quit, why not go to jail: Team Anna asks PM (ibnlive.in.com)
- Cracks in Team Anna, Hegde slams comment against PM (ibnlive.in.com)