Thanks a lot http://pointsthruprose.com/ for giving the award to me, i feel really encouraged and feel more to write.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Share something about myself that other bloggers don’t know
- Link 7 posts from my blog that I feel are worthy
- Nominate 7 other bloggers who I feel deserve the award and haven’t yet received it
ABOUT ME, MYSELF, I -(Not being egoistic just writing about my self )- I, Sahil Khanna born in india, to my parents, honestly being the luckiest to be born here, got life and a learning at the same time to how a life should be led. Growing older learned life never gives free lunches, So started working for my work and studies harder than before. Discovered my writing when i was 16 years old in my chemistry class, when teacher repeated chemical reactions i moved deeper and deeper in writing, really it’s among those thing where i can let myself free and ride through the world.
LINK 7 POSTS FROM MY BLOG THAT I FEEL WORTHY –
- THE SECOND LAST MEETING – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/the-second-last-meeting/ This is one poem closer to me than beats to my heart. Can’t explain in words, it’s just about something that close, and i always had wished i should not have got a chance to write it.
- EARTHS SON DAVID – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/earths-son-david/ I wrote this on seeing the cruelty we are doing to the world and our mother earth, we are responsible for global warming and we should realize it, now it’s high time already.
- IF GIVEN, I MAY – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/if-given-i-may/ About the life we lead, and chances we get from our selves and from the world around.
- RESONATING BATTLE OF TWO (ME AND MY MEDICINE)- https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/resonating-battle-of-two-me-and-my-medicine/ wrote about cancer a disease which we aren’t able to cure and let so many die despite the technological advancement and of human brain.
- THE FUNERAL SMOKE CLOUD – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/the-funeral-smoke-cloud/ All non- smokers unite and fight against the cigarettes, we are killing our selves from within.
- SO WHAT HAPPENED – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/so-what-happened/ This poem i wrote about when we get troubled in life through the circumstances that we are unable to handle, we need to find a third way out if front and back door are both jammed.
- RED LIGHT SHERRY – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/red-light-sherry/ This is about a girl trapped in circle of body selling and making money business, hard for her to cross over the river, and find the place in world with other having respectful eyes for her. ( It’s yet incomplete you can see the continuing parts for this here – https://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/category/drugged-life/ With all three portions i have written on this till now.)
7 BLOGGERS I FEEL WHO WELL DESERVE THIS AWARDS ARE-
Thanks a all.